Last night I finished Mighty Acorn. I started it on May 1, finished on May 31. This may be the first time ever that I started something and worked on it without stopping til it was done. I liked doing that!
I’m so pleased with how this turned out.
As I’ve mentioned already, I changed the house color to a grayish lavender because that was the color of the house we had when Chad was born.
If you see anything not stitched, please let me know. I’ll keep looking at it and make sure I’ve done everything that needs to be done before framing it.
Last night I started looking at frames and Addie was helping me choose. I’m kinda leaning towards this one:
I need to look some more before deciding on a frame.