Here it is! Finally finished stitching it yesterday evening.
This is the chart and obviously I changed a few colors.
I used Sulky 12 wt. floss for the purple, black, browns in the broomstick, yellow stars and green. I switched back and used two strands of DMC for the white and the two shades of gray in the moon, and for the straw color in the broom.
I’ll finish it using the Hanging Sign Post Kit from Chantelle’s 141 Design Company.
The chart was fast except for the broom – the straw part. It took a lot of counting and a lot of time but the chart overall was quick. I started this around October 18 and finished November 3 and there were several full days I didn’t get any stitching done.
I’m very happy with it. I have added “Paint the finishing piece for Flying Lessons” in May on my next year’s stitching diary. It has a good bit of painting to be done and much after May, it will be too hot so I’m going to get it done and get this fully finished way before October.