On October 1, a friend and I started The Lord’s Prayer by Lila’s Studio.
A friend and I already had it scheduled to begin on October 1, then I believe several others started it October 1 so there should be a few of these in progress.
Usually, I start with the border and go from there. I had a few mistakes in this one . . too much football watching while stitching I suppose.
I did get the border “spine” stitched and it meets in the middle, though there was a bit of ripping at one point.
I’m not sure what I’m going to do next. I think I’m going to add a few of the flowers to the border so I can get to the point where I can stitch the center circle, then the text. I want to save most of the flowers, especially that row near the bottom, for last. I love stitching the flowers and I’m afraid I would get bored with all the text if I save that for last.