The next five day project, which I started yesterday and will continue through Saturday, is Winter Rose Manor. Here’s where it stands now:
My house does not have serious foundation issues, as those windows might indicate. I have a strap on that side pulling the linen taut and that makes the windows look distorted. I’ll release that strap before taking a picture of my progress tomorrow. All those loose threads around the windows are there waiting for me to stitch over them on the back side and then I’ll trim the tails.
I got a few more flowers stitched, started filling in the centers of the bigger flowers. I stitched the bird, which I think is a female cardinal. There’s supposed to be some definition between her wing and her body but nope, my skeins of the two colors – Weeks Sage and Putty are almost identical.
My plan for today is to finish the outline of the windows, finish the outline of the house and maybe outline the roof. Today is the last day of the regular “competition” for May Madness. Tomorrow starts the next level and I’ll probably have LOTS of stitches to get done each day so being able to stitch the house and roof will help a lot.