Yesterday was Day 3 and I finished the first motif.
I did see after taking the photo that I was missing two stitches on the left side. Fixed those but didn’t take another photo.
This block has 732 stitches. I had wanted to stitch 200 – 300 stitches per day and on average, I stitched 244 stitches per day. I went from thinking I’d stitch one motif per day to realizing it would take two days per motif to seeing that the reality is that it took three days to stitch one motif.
This motif probably has a bit more stitches than the next two should have. I haven’t counted the stitches . . no need to count them, I’ll know how many stitches after I’ve stitched the blocks.