Do any of you use and recommend an app for tracking receipts. Mainly I’m wanting to track what we spend on food at the grocery store, Sam’s Club, Walmart, etc. and what we spend eating out. I’ve been trying to do this on a spread sheet on the tablet but I know there has to be a better way.
Maybe I’m hoping for too much but ideally, say on any given month, I’d like to know:
- What we spent on groceries
- Enter what I actually used for cooking (vs. what went into storage)
- Enter how many meals we ate at home
- Enter what we spent on each meal out
- Enter how many times we ate out
Then, at the end of the month I should be able to see what we spent per meal eating at home and what we spent per meal eating out.
Yes, I can enter all this manually but I’m betting there’s an app that will do it.
As far as the food I cook or the food I put in storage, I may have to enter that into separate categories. Even an app may not be able to do that but if you have any recommendations, I’d love to hear them.