Next weekend (May 6 – 8), I will have Addie. That Sunday is Mother’s Day and she will be home that afternoon. Then the next week is Teacher Appreciation Week. In the past we have given gifts every day that week.
Here are things I’m thinking about for this year:
- There’s a nice nursery in their town where everyone shops. I don’t know if the teacher would like a hanging basket, an inside plant, an outside plant, a fruit tree . . so I’m going to see if they have gift certificates. Addie and I can stop by there Friday on our way out of town.
- A gift card to Hobby Lobby. Teachers probably buy a lot of classroom stuff there, plus, who doesn’t like to decorate from Hobby Lobby.
- If Addie knows her favorite restaurant, we can get a gift card from there. I think Addie has told me she likes Chick-Fil-A.
- A gift card to Starbucks or the local coffee shop if she likes coffee.
- I think Addie has told me she loves some kind of drink from Sonic so maybe a Sonic gift card. (But, that could be last year’s teacher and I’m not remembering correctly).
Anything else you can think of? I only need five gifts but if any of you have other ideas, that would be great. I can present those to Addie and she can make the decision which five she wants to do.
We’ll also get a gift for Nicole for Mother’s Day. Addie will probably want to get her something from the plant store or something from Bath & Body Works. We won’t have any trouble coming up with a gift for Nicole.
Thank you for anything you can think of and share.