The numbers chosen for February’s WIPGO challenge are #5 and #17.
Here’s basically how the challenge works:
- We made our WIPGO boards listing 24 projects. It started with cross stitch but could be anything.
- Two numbers are drawn on the 27th and the projects with those numbers are the ones we will work on, according to whatever our commitment was. Mine is 20 hours per month on the two projects drawn.
- When you fill a horizontal, vertical or diagonal row, just as in Bingo, you’ve achieved a WIPGO.
- There are no prizes, other than what you reward to yourself. Some will get a project bag when they WIPGO, some will order a chart they’ve been wanting.
It’s fun to play along with others and exciting to wait for each month’s numbers to be called.
I’m super excited about the February numbers. For the most part, I have each project on the board twice. You can see that #5 and #17 are both Noel Sampler by With Thy Needle (Brenda Gervais).
I love this chart and have been chomping at the bit to work on it. I showed it to Vince and he said “What’s so great about it?” WHAT? Who is this man that he can’t readily see what’s so great about this cart? LOL
I looked at him like he’s a crazy man and I said . . VINCE!
- It has a red house!
- It has the alphabet!
- It has a fruit bowl!
- This could be the perfect sampler.
He said “It has deer . . you didn’t mention that!” I told him . . it could have dachshunds or cats or mice . . it’s the red house and the alphabet that thrill me.
He doesn’t understand why I get so excited about a red house and the alphabet. Neither do I . . but it happens.
So . . I get to spend 40 hours in February working on this wonderful project.