Today was the first day I’ve met my goals on stitching A Changed World. I finished the text box and the border around it.
When I first started stitching today, I took it out of the frame and cut the fabric down. In the beginning, I just stuck the whole piece of linen in the frame and it was a bit hard to roll the piece up and down because the edges were in the way. Now that I know for sure where the edges are, I didn’t mind trimming it down.
Here it was up on the wall. You can see that I’m makingn a bit of progress . . not as much as others but I’m getting it done.
My goal tomorrow is to finish the bottom left flower and do the fill in on the bottom border and up both sides, at least as far as the top of the text box.
I’m hoping the other silk colors will arrive tomorrow and if so, and if I like the colors, I can stitch the two lines below the text box and start filling in the background of the text box. I will make a few stitches to see if any of those colors work like I’m hoping but that stitching will be for Wednesday if it does work.
Never got any stitching done on Let Love Reign.