I’m so ready to start stitching on this. Last night I did the prep work. The first thing I did was pull a thread on the two sides that looked like they were cut crooked, just to be sure I wasn’t going to run into a problem.
That all worked out fine.
I had already put my numbers into the calculator but did it again before starting . . just to make sure.
According to this, my fabric should be 15 x 20 and it’s 18 x 26 so I’m good there too.
I made a working copy of the chart so I can make notes and highlight the areas I’ve stitched.
Looks like everything is ready for me to start . . right . . now!
I did the same thing, only on Friday. Yesterday I got my floss organized and cut four lengths of each color for my floss minder. I realized I was missing a color, but its not one of the major ones, so I can pick it up next week when I am out and about. I have to admit that I started the bottom border, the black zig zag, just to see how it was to work. I am using a snap frame for the first time with this project, it is a bit heavy to hold and stitch with. I like the frame holder a bit better, as I don’t have to bend my head forward to see the stitches. Although, come to think of it, I wasn’t using the magnifier, so maybe it will be okay with less eye strain. Just have to figure out how to balance the frame in my chair so I can relieve my wrist of the weight of holding it.