As hard as it was to cancel our plans for a girls only trip, I knew I wasn’t up to it. Until I’m over whatever I have, it can get better or it could get worse. Not only is it not worth going and feeling horribly but I don’t want to expose my uncle to whatever I have.
I was so looking forward to the trip but as it got closer to time and I still felt bad, I was dreading it and kept wondering what I’d do if I got there and got worse soo, I’ve done the right thing and trying to decide about staying or going is something I can stop thinking about.
Now that I’ve called it off, the fever is probably over and I’ll feel great.