I had started working on Memorial Day, a new project. I stitched for two days . . not two full days but all my stitching time was devoted to that. Last night I looked at it and said . . something isn’t right.
I had measured and marked my starting corner but somehow, started the widest piece of the stitching, across the narrower piece of the fabric so the fabric was 11 x 18 and the 13″ width of my chart should have been going across the 18″ wide side of the fabric but I had it going across the 11″ side.
Briefly, I thought of throwing the fabric, stitches and all into the trash. Then I thought of trying to re-draft the chart so I could make it fit. Then I came to my senses and ripped it all out.
That was a lot of stitches and ripping is not fun but it’s done and I started again, making double sure I was going the right direction!