Yesterday evening I was sewing along making very good progress on the masks and my sewing machine jammed. The bobbin kinda went bonkers and I ended up with a bit of a thread nest in there.
I took it all apart, as much as I could, thought I had it all out but it still won’t sew. Vince is going to have to take it apart today and fix it for me. He can do it but darn . . I wanted to finish those masks and get them in the mail today.
I’ll probably run back to the sewing room after daylight and finish up the last two masks on another machine. Kinda sad when my Bernina is my backup to a 1950’s Singer but . . that’s how it is around here.