We’re going by the calendar and not by the temperature and since it’s officially Fall, we’re having soup for the next few days.
I love White Chicken Chili and have been meaning to make it all week so . . today is the day. I want to make several different soups and have in the freezer because when I come back from Missouri, it takes me a few days to get caught up – laundry done, rested up, back in the routine and cooking again so if I have foods I love in the freezer, I can grab those instead of going out to eat.
This is the recipe I’m using – Quick Pressure Cooker Chicken Chili.
And this is the picture that made me wonder if I should or shouldn’t show it – the virtue signaling.
- The chicken is canned from chicken I bought on sale at Aldi
- Instead of cans of beans, a couple of days ago I made white beans from dry beans, knowing I’d want leftovers for this recipe.
- Onions and garlic came from the garden
- Salsa verde is some I made and canned a couple of years ago.
- Chile peppers are Hatch peppers we bought, roasted and froze last year.
- For the chicken broth, there was a little in the jar but I added water and Better than Bouillon, which I like much better than most storebought chicken broth.
Now, I can hardly wait for dinner!