Addie’s kindergarten program was supposed to be this evening but we’ve had terrible weather move in. Tornadoes south of us, tornado watch here til 11 p.m., serious rain and thunderstorms. So, the school postponed the program for about two weeks. Remember when I was here three weeks ago and debating about whether to just stay or come back? I came back so here I am again . . stay or come back? Tomorrow is the day I’m scheduled to leave so I’ll do it but I’ll be back in about 10 days. Crazy!
I’m glad the school program was postponed. The weather was just too bad for parents and grandparents to be out on the road. With conditions right for a tornado, you just never know where they might show up. Much better to be safe than sorry.