Christmas is just around the corner. Are you done with your crafty gift projects yet? I didn’t have that much to make but no, I am not done with what I had wanted to get done.
My plans for last week were:
My goals for this week:
- Unicorn Sweater – Get the back finished, the top and back shoulder seams done and the neck ribbing done.
- Unicorn Sweater – Knit all the extra pieces (ears, horn and maybe something else).
- Unicorn Sweater – Soak and block the front & back, extra pieces and attach the extra pieces.
I’m happier than you can imagine to report that everything is done except the extra pieces are not stitches on yet.
My plans for this week:
- Get the unicorn sweater sleeves knitted (both of them)
- Get at least four inches knitted on Nicole’s Hitofude. This is the one she started and asked me to finish.
I would like to have both of these finished before I go back there. I think I can do it. What are your plans? Plans can include anything you want to get accomplished this week!