I did totally forget that today is Monday but in my defense, I’ve canned another 14 quarts of cranberry juice this morning.
Here were my goals for last week:
- Gap-tastic – Let’s try this again. Hopefully I’ll get the adult version finished and at least get the child version started.
- Unicorn Sweater – I’d love to get the back finished, get the top and back sewn together, and the neck ribbing done.
The adult version of the Gap-tastic cowl was finished. The child’s version was started and finished.
The unicorn sweater was never touched!
My goals for this week:
- Unicorn Sweater – Get the back finished, the top and back shoulder seams done and the neck ribbing done.
- Unicorn Sweater – Knit all the extra pieces (ears, horn and maybe something else).
- Unicorn Sweater – Soak and block the front & back, extra pieces and attach the extra pieces.
It’s all about the unicorn sweater this week for me. What are your plans? Plans can include anything you want to get accomplished this week!