Since July 1 (today) is a Friday, the On the Needles post will be a bit later in the day today.
As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, here’s the first of my monthly knitting goals blog post. Please join me in listing your goals if you’d like.
Projects I hope to get done in July, 2016:
- Camp Loopy – Begin July 1 and finish by July 31. I will be making Go, Buffalo! using Cascade 220 Sport in pink and peach (for Addie).
- Tour-de-Sock #4 – Pattern comes out this aternoon at 2 p.m. (my time).
- Tour-de-Sock #5 – Pattern comes out July 11.
- Tour-de-Sock #6 – Pattern comes out July 21.
- Staring at Stars KAL at ESK – July 1 – September 30. I will use Numma, Numma Texas Toasty in Blue Corn Masa color.
- Mystery KAL in the Solid Socks group – July 1 – August 31.
- Solid Socks Group – Monthly solid color challenge. Hopefully I can double dip here and use a solid for one of the TdS socks or the July/August mystery and kill two birds with one stone (I’m not really killing any birds!)
- Stained Glass Cowl – Denise and I are going to do this on our blogs beginning September 1.
If you would like to join me in listing your projects (they can be new or UFOs), please be thinking about your blog post for July 1. No blog? Leave your list in the comments section on the July 1 post. You can always find it and others like it will be posted on the first of every month.