Maybe I should do a link up once a month – maybe on the first of the month – of knitting challenges I’m hoping to do. Is there anyone else doing a whole bunch of challenges. Having things on the blog that I can go back and review works great for me so doing a post on the 1st of each month gives me ready reference to what I’m hoping to accomplish. Anyone want to do this with me? You can have one project listed or a dozen or more . . there’s no requirement – do it when you want, if you want, or . . not at all.
I’ll repost this one July 1 but here’s kinda the format I’m thinking of using for my reference. Maybe mine will be in order of importance and which ones I want to get done first will be first on the list but, maybe not:
Upcoming Knitting Projects:
- Camp Loopy – Begin July 1 and finish by July 31. I will be making Go, Buffalo! using Cascade 220 Sport in pink and peach (for Addie).
- Tour-de-Sock #4 – Pattern comes out July 1.
- Tour-de-Sock #5 – Pattern comes out July 11.
- Tour-de-Sock #6 – Pattern comes out July 21.
- Staring at Stars KAL at ESK – July 1 – September 30. I will use Numma, Numma Texas Toasty in Blue Corn Masa color.
- Mystery KAL in the Solid Socks group – July 1 – August 31.
- Solid Socks Group – Monthly solid color challenge. Hopefully I can double dip here and use a solid for one of the TdS socks or the July/August mystery and kill two birds with one stone (I’m not really killing any birds!)
- Stained Glass Cowl – Denise and I are going to do this on our blogs beginning September 1.
Upcoming Quilting Projects:
- Get the blocks for the center of Addie’s quilt done and at least one border added.
- Machine quilt one top.
- Bind that quilt!
For everything except Camp Loopy, I’m using stash yarn so no yarn will have to be purchased. If I get everything made (doubtful), that’s great. If not, hopefully I at least had fun!
If you would like to join me in listing your projects (they can be new or UFOs), please be thinking about your blog post for July 1. No blog? Leave your list in the comments section on the July 1 post. You can always find it and others like it will be posted on the first of every month.