Some days I wish I didn’t love being home quite so much. I hate leaving home and, as soon as I make stop #1, I’m having to work to convince myself to keep on . . get all the errands done so I don’t have to go back to town. This morning I knew I had to make a trip to town and I had way more stops to make than my traditional 3 stop limit. I was so proud of myself when I got home and I had made every single stop on my list!
- Stop #1 – Take Rita to the vet. OMG . . every now and then she let out a smell that had me running for the woods. She needed her nails cut so I got them to express her glands and then she got a bath and I think the Fabreze can be put away for a while.
- Stop #2 – Get new glasses adjusted.
- Stop #3 – Get gas. Darn . . gas prices are going up again. Most places in town have it for $1.99 but Stripes has it for $1.89 so I filled up there.
- Stop #4 – Bank. I have not had more than $2 in my purse for the past two or three months.
- Stop #5 – Cullen’s – This is the veggie market/seed store. I needed seed potatoes and got a few more onions.
- Stop #6 – Met Vince for lunch.
- Stop #7 – Kroger
- Stop #8 – Vet to get Rita.
Eight stops! That’s terrible.