Through 2022, and maybe beyond, I wanted to have a project where my goal is to stitch one length of thread each day. I want it to be something I’m not in a rush to finish and I think a one color project would work great for this type stitching. I will mostly work on redwork but it could be black, blue, purple – whatever we want to use.
- There are no “rules”
- Hashtag will be #onelengthsal2022
- Project can be any size, any color
- No deadlines
- There will always be “suggested projects” but feel free to choose your own
Everyone is welcome. New announcements will be posted here, as well as on Instagram. My IG username is judylstitches.
Again, you can work on any project but the suggested project is Elle Brode en Lettres by Reflets de Soie. Suggested start date is Jan 15, 2022.
Individual blog posts where this was discussed:
- Redwork Sampler Clarification
- The One Length Stitch Along
- Redwork Project – A Sal?