I think I have my plan figured out about how I’m going to tackle my WIPs. Thoughts are running through my head and I should have a post ready for in the morning.
Let’s all do a WIP along. If you don’t cross stitch but you want to finish quilting, knitting, crochet – whatever projects you have, please consider joining us.
You don’t have to do it the same days I do mine but here’s what I would like for you to do.
- You don’t have to commit to anything. You can do it in January and May and that’s all if that’s what you want. You can plan to do it every month . . whatever makes you happy.
- You can work on WIPs from 2 – 3 p.m. each day; you can do it every Wednesday; you can do it on weekends; you can do it any time that makes you happy! (I’m so agreeable!)
- BEFORE you start working on a project, either take a picture or make notes. Say it’s a quilt. Your Beginning January WIP notes may say: 120 half square triangles made; 2 Churn Dash blocks cut out; then your Ending January WIP notes may say: 20 half square triangles made for a total of 140; 2 more Churn Dash blocks sewn together.
- On the last day of the month, I’ll have a post and you can comment or you can email me photos with a blurb to share and I’ll include that in my post. Even though my post will show up on the last day of the month, you may send photos to me through the 5th of the next month.
- We’ll probably have changes as we go but this is a starting point.
Any suggestions? Questions?