I stopped at 12:50 a.m. and that’s before the time change so really, it wasn’t even midnight but my hands were starting to hurt, I had clothes to put in the dryer; had to get Boots back downstairs, give him fresh water, scoop out the litter box, take a shower and wash my hair! How’s that for a middle of the night “to do list”?
I stitched 875 stitches yesterday. That’s a lot . . for me anyway. I doubt I have 200 stitches left so I think the Pattern Keeper app is going to show that I have probably 66% completed when I’m 100% completed but that’s because it was created for full coverage projects and counts every single square as a stitched square.
I think all I have left to do is the following:
- Add the top to the text box where I have the year we were married.
- Stitch a lot of leaves around the text box.
- Stitch the eyes on two birds.
- A little outline stitching below the word FAMILY and a few outline stitches on the moth.
- I see a missing stitch or two on the bottom of the right tree so I’ll fix that.
I’m going to let this one sit on the design wall for a few days, then go back and check it and see if I can find any other mistakes/omissions, then wait for the frame to arrive.
Easy peasy! After my morning chores are done, I’ll finish this project and then by noon I hope to be stitching on the Sunday Stitch and since I missed one Sunday stitching on it, I’m going to continue stitching it on the Sunday project through Monday.