One last kit I attempted to put together yesterday and kept getting sidetracked.
I’ve had this chart for a while. It’s Floral Motif Sampler. I have an ottoman that I bought for Boots to look out the window when he’s upstairs. It opens and I store the charts that I’m planning to do soon in there. Downsairs, I have bins in the sewing room for the other charts so when I pulled out the floss for this one I looked in the ottoman upstairs. Not there. I went downstairs to the bins where the charts are in alphabetical order. Not there. Must have missed it upstairs. Came back up, took everything out of the ottoman, piece by piece, nope. Not in there! Then I remembered there was a bin of charts that were not in alphabetical order – things that had arrived during the past four months or so that needed to be added to the “do soon ottoman” or put in alphabetical order in the downstairs bins. Yep, it was in there. Grabbed it, started back upstairs and got sidetracked!
Never did find it again so I said . . it will show up for sure before I’m ready to work on it. This morning I was up on the step stool moving things around in the storage room and it was in a box on a top shelf. Don’t ask me how or why it was there but I grabbed it, came upstairs, put it with the floos package and it’s now in a project bag in the “kitted and ready bin”.
This is another one that I ordered Victoria Clayton floss for.
I think that’s all the kits I’ll be making for a while.