I think I’ll be able to do a better job of guessing what I can get done. Of course, it all depends on what’s happening around here.
We have a plumber coming Friday to see what he needs to bring to run the gas line to the kitchen and I know Vince is going to tell me I have to move a lot of boxes out of the way in the sewing room. Do I look like a wizard? Where the heck am I going to put boxes?? Oh well . . we’ll figure it out but that’s probably going to interfere with my stitching time next week but, since it’s for the gas stove, I can’t complain.
I want to schedule enough stitching for each day that it will be a challenge but I also want to get finished each day so I can stitch on Let Love Reign.
- Monday: Fill in the left bottom flower
- Tuesday: Fill in the right bottom flower
- Wednesday: Add the flowers to the bottom border and up the right and left border without rolling the frame.
- Thursday: Finish the left vase, stitch the right vase and stitch the flower in the left vase
- Friday: Stitch the flower in the right vase. Stitch the flowers in the curvy border below the houses. Roll the frame and stitch the flowers in the left and right border.