Here’s where I left off Tuesday night:
My goals for yesterday were to finish the curvy row and stitch two rows of text. Here’s what I got done.
I didn’t get the two rows of text done but . . I decided to stitch the urn on the left side so I’d be sure and get the placement right and then I thought it was a good idea to stitch the border at least around the area where I’d be stitching so I got all of the left side done, all of the top done, a few stitches on the right border done and about 2/3 of the top row of stitching done.
That means my goal for today is to get three full rows and the rest of the top row of stitching done. I think I can do that. We’ll see!