Yesterday I was able to get the top flowers filled in and finish the bottom of the baskets. I know the top border looks wonky but it’s because it’s in the frame wonky. I pulled a thread to be sure it was straight but didn’t cut it to get it straight so when loading it, I didn’t take into consideration that it was going to make the design look a bit wonky til I get it rolled up a few times.
If you read Denise’s post Friday, you’ll remember that the baskets seem too close to the flowers in the row that will be below them. The baskets have four rows of stitching but I only did two rows of stitching. I’m going to do the next row and include the flowers (Denise left off the far left and far right blossom part of the motif.) If that doesn’t look too crowded, then I’ll leave it all as is. If it still looks weird, I’ll do what Denise did and then take off the blossoms on the two ends.
I’m going to stitch the next section before coming back and filling in the baskets, just in case I end up deciding to make other changes to those baskets.
Today I hope to horizontal “framework” done on the row below the baskets.