There were no doubts in my mind I would get this project finished yesterday. I thought it would go quickly, and it would have, but there were other things going on.
- I made that big post of stew. It didn’t take forever but it took a while.
- The fridge repairman came and we visited with him a while.
- We went and picked blueberries.
- We visited with the neighbors and their funny boys for a while.
- Another neighbor came over to our house just as we were leaving the other neighbor’s house. Who knew we could be so social.
- A friend came by to pick up a half gallon jar of stew for their meal so we visited with him for a while. Yes . . no one would believe this is really us . . visiting with three different friends today.
Anyway, it was all fun and I wouldn’t trade it for sitting alone and stitching.
Here’s what I think I have left to do:
- Four of the round flowers. They go quickly.
- Two of the red flowers in the border and one more that’s partially finished.
- Eight of the pink centers in the red flowers in the border.
- One flower in the vine growing out of the urn.
- Four centers in the flowers growing out of the urn.
I’ve checked and re-checked and I think that’s all I have left to do. Will I finish it today? Not sure. I have to make a run to Nevada to pick Addie up. Or . . should I say . . I get to run to Nevada to pick Addie up? 🙂