There’s still a chance this could be finished today. Here’s where I was about noon yesterday.
Here’s where I ended last night:
Here’s what I got done yesterday:
- Finished the roof. I probably had about 1/3 of it left to do.
- Stitched the two chimneys.
- Finished the second half of the blue “x”s along the bottom and right side of the house.
- FInished the branches on the tree and most of the trunk.
- Finished the “d” and stitched the “b” on the bottom row.
- Started the bird.
Here’s what I still have to do:
- Finish the trunk of the tree (near the bottom).
- Finish the letters at the bottom “e a friend to all”.
- Stitch four leaves.
- Stitch four small “decorations” in the words.
- Stitch the bottom border (which is just straight stitching).
- Stitch the right side border.
It really isn’t a lot – just depends on how much stitching time I get today. None so far but I rarely stitch til afternoon/evening.
Dinner is leftovers. That helps a lot.