Yesterday a few new linens landed on my doorstep. These were all from Hollis Hands Creates on Etsy. She’s the one who recently moved, her shop was closed, so when she opened back up she had some interesting linens I hadn’t seen lately. This was my first time ordering from her and the linens are nice but the edges are not serged so I’ll have to do that. I don’t mind but it’s so nice to get linens that have the edges serged already. I did get a few tan/beige ones that are great for so many charts but the ones I’m sharing are some that are a little different from . . what? Tans, antique reproduction sampler colors maybe? I don’t know! Anyway . . I love them all.
You know I LOVE tha tone in the middle! I don’t know what it is about that color that makes me like it so much.
The colors: Top to bottom:
- Seaweed – 40 count by Fox & Rabbit – This is a gorgeous greenish brown.
- Sahara – 36 count (no brand listed on tag or on ad)
- Fossil – 40 count by Fox Rabbit.
Top to Bottom:
- Murky – 36 count by Picture This Plus – I have a piece of this already and love it. Several charts I have call for it.
- Oaken – 40 count by Picture This Plus – Several charts call for this one too.
- Gunmetal – 36 count by Weeks
Top to Bottom:
These aren’t the ones I was saying are the usual tans. These have more mottling than a lot of the tans I have.
- Up in the Attic – 40 count by Fox & Rabbit – This is a goldy, peachy tan in real lie.
- Winter Wren – 40 count by Fox & Rabbit – Love the deep shade of tan and brown.
- Winter Brew – 40 Count by R & R – This one smells very strong of coffee! Not a problem . . thought it was intriguing a bit.
Once again, all the linen I have ordered is here and once again, I’m saying . . not buying any more. It’s getting harder and hard to come up with amazing excuses as to why linen continues to arrive here. 🙂