I’m beginning to think that some of my days may be a little short . . like maybe not all of my days have 24 full hours. That would explain why I have days when I get so much done and then days when I get so little done. I can’t blame this on Vince. I can’t blame it on anyone . . I’m the only one here!
Monday I got several loads of laundry done. That’s another thing . . with just me here, I wash about every 10 days – one load of jeans/tshirts, one load of undies and pajamas and one load of towels. When Vince is here, there’s a load almost every day – jeans, tshirts, sweatpants, socks . . like a dozen pairs per week. I never realized how much laundry he generates because all our dirty clothes went in the same baskets and when one got full, I washed clothes but now that I’m washing for one, I’m stating to wonder where all those dirty clothes are coming from.
Anyway, Monday I washed three loads of clothes. I took a nap and I got lots of cross stitching done.
Yesterday – no washing, no clothes to fold and put away. No nap. At 10 p.m. I considered going to bed without having stitched the first stitch but decided I was going to stitch something before going to bed.
The above picture shows where I stopped on Sunday.
Monday night I didn’t take a picture but I did the whole row “of appreciation & gratitude” and I did “Forgive and forget”. There’s still a little motif to be done in front of Forgive.
All I did Tuesday was that little gold motif at the end of forget. Weird!
I had to do a bit of re-arranging because there was this big slub at the end of forget.
I couldn’t even get the needle through it. There were supposed to be holes in the middle of that slub but they just weren’t there and it was a thick, snaggy slub. The “t” at the end of forget was supposed to have a curve at the right bottom but I wanted the thick lump to be either outside the motif or under the more solid rows and not in the open area so . . I just did a bit of re-arranging. I think I got it in the least obvious spot and it works for me.
I only have four more rows of text and then the bottom border. I do think if I work more the rest of this week, I can have it completely finished by the end of January.