I do think I’m going to like the Rolaframe best but the frame that arrived yesterday made such a difference in the speed of my stitching. I’m able to keep my right hand under the piece and poke the needle up through the right hole, then my left hand pulls the needle through and pokes it through the next hole on the top. My left hand needs a little practice but I think this will work great.
This is how much stitching I had done when I put it in the frame.
This is how much I had done when I went to bed.
I ended up changing the color of the grass. It was supposed to be a lighter, grayer green but it totally got lost in my fabric.
This is the green it would have been. It might barely show up once the “x” is completed but the house is a burgundy red and the grass was going to be totally lost so I used he darker green that was for the shrub. I won’t have enough of that floss to use for the grass and shrubs but I have other greens that I’m sure will work.
Today I have to get some knitting done. I have the one test knit that has a deadline so today will be spent knitting. It’s supposed to rain most of the day so it’s a great day to sit inside and knit . . or cross stitch but I’m going to knit . . well, maybe a couple of rows of cross stitch. 🙂