Cross stitching is so new to me that I’m not feeling confident making specific plans for 2021 (like I ever stick with those plans anyway!)
There are several projects I REALLY want to do.
- Ann Webb – I don’t know why I can’t stop thinking about this one. I think it’s the goats.
- Farmhouse Christmas that Denise and I are doing as a Stitch Along.
- A Good Marriage – I would love to have this stitched and framed before Vince gets here. Slim chance!
- Sarcasm is my Love Language – I have a friend in Brownwood and this is so perfect for her so I want to make it, frame it and send it to her.
- Snow Sampler – Because I love winter, I’m going to try to get this made and framed before next winter.
There are several nice flea market/antique type places around here so when it’s safe to do so, I’d love to find a longish oval dough bowl and make enough “littles” (usually little stuffed pillows) to go in there for at least Halloween and Christmas.
I’d also like to get at least a couple of Christmas projects done that are large enough to frame and hang or the holidays.
Most of all, I don’t want to end up with a ton of WIPs. I want to finish things so now, I have the New Year’s Day project I started and the Playful Cats and will start the Farmhouse Christmas on February 1 so . . something has to get finished before I can start something else.