There hasn’t been much knitting time the past . . seems like a year but it’s been just a couple of weeks that I’ve hardly had any time to knit. Every day I think . . we have leftovers for dinner . . I can knit today, but then something else happens . . organize the sewing room, pick herbs to dehydrate, clean out the pantry, clean out a freezer . . there’s so much to do.
This is a cowl I’m working on and it’s a project for an Eat, Sleep, Knit knit along and I’m not crazy about it and am doing it just to get the stars that will be awarded. I think part of my lack of knitting is that I just don’t want to work on this project. I’m over halfway done with it but there’s a lot of knitting left.
Here’s my plan:
- Tonight we’re having grilled steak, baked potatoes and steamed asparagus (not much work for me).
- Thursday night, we’re having leftover soup and tuna sandwiches.
- Friday night, we’re having leftover corned beef & cabbage.
- Saturday night, we’re having Aldi chicken sandwiches and tomato soup so that’s not much work for me.
- Wherever I am with this cowl on Saturday night, I’m stopping, sewing it all together and it’s done!
Sound like a good plan? Thanks! I thought you’d agree with me.