This morning was the day I had to make dog food. It doesn’t take that long but I seem to mess up just about everything in the kitchen.
- Pressure cooker #1 – steamed broccoli
- Pressure cooker #2 – cooked brown rice
- Oven – baked sweet potatoes (I bake a whole pan full; use two of them and freeze the rest for the next batch
- Skillet – scrambled 6 eggs
- Big Pot – This is where all the action takes place.
You can see half the eggs, two cans of carrots and two cans of peas right there on top. Underneath, that you can’t see is:
- Boiled chicken livers
- Browned ground turkey
- Steamed broccoli
- Ground flax seeds
- Brown rice
- Mashed sweet potatoes
- Mashed bananas
There may have been more ingredients but that’s all I’m remembering.
It’s all human food ingredients so with a little seasoning, it would be fine for us to eat . . but I don’t think we will eat it!
Each container has enough food for three or four days, depending on which one of us is doing the feeding. Vince tends to give her more than I do because she knows he’s easy and she keeps asking or more.
It’s all in the freezer. The kitchen is clean. I used one pressure cooker for beans for lunch and the other one has another batch of yogurt going. Busy cook and busy kitchen today.