This is a project I started in September, 2016. I’m thinking I got some amount done and had to rip back because both balls of yarn have the yarn wrapped around the ball which indicates I used some, ripped back, and that’s how I wrapped the yarn.
There are 77 rows for Chart A and 77 rows for Chart B. I’ve worked a few hours a day for the last several days and I’ve just finished Row 25 of Chart A. This is going to take forever but I do want to finish it. I am going to put it away for a few days, work on something else and hopefully get back to this one. It’s tedious and, even as much as I love colorwork, it’s getting a bit boring.
But I love it and am going to be very proud of myself if/when I finish this project.