Whether we call them UFOs (Unfinished Objects); WIPs (Works in Progress) or PIGS (Projects in Grocery Sacks), there are a lot of knitting projects around here that need to be finished.
I am not even hopeful that I got every one of them on my list; nor am I committing to spending a lot of time working on them in 2020 but . . you never know what I might do.
The list is in no particular order but I’m thinking I may choose two or three each month and try to work on them. Some, like the Stained Glass Cowl, will take me a while to finish and will not be finished this year.
One thing I am committed to: Finish everything I start this year so this list doesn’t grow!
Here’s my list of UFOs as of today. No doubt I’ll find more and have to add them to the list.
- Carbeth Cardi – 1/2 done. Started March, 2018
- Architechture – 1/3 done. Started January, 2017
- Lilli Pilli – 1/4 done. Might frog this one. Started November, 2016
- Partly Sunny – Not much done. Should frog. Started November, 2016
- Hue shift – 1/4 done. Started January, 2018
- Penguono – 1/2 done. Started March, 2018
- Vesper – 1/4 done. Started December, 2016
- Compass/Elephant Promenade – Not much done. For granddaughter. She doesn’t like it. Should frog. Started April, 2018
- Temperature Blanket – Not much done. Started January, 2019
- Mi Casa Wrap – Not much done. Started November, 2017
- Reflection – 1/2 done. Not even sure when this was started
- Tabouli – 1/4 done. Started May, 2018
- Mystical Forest Lace Shawl – 1/3 done. Started July, 2018
- Soli Deo Gloria Shawl – 1/3 done. Started October, 2018
- Farbmusik – 1/4 done. Started October, 2018
- Passport Mitts – 1/2 done. Started October, 2018
- Persistence is Key – 1/5 done. Started March, 2019
- Tegna – 1/4 done. Started April, 2019
- Dashi Jacket for Granddaughter – 1/4 finished. Will probably frog. Started April, 2019
- Not Too Much – Very little done. Started May, 2019
- Undulance Socks – 1/3 done. Started July, 2019
- All of the Lights – Not much done. Will probably frog. Gauge is too tight and it’s hurting my hands. Started October, 2019
- Fern & Feather – 3/4 finished. Started October 2019
- Hitofude – not much done. Started November, 2019
- Celtic Myths – not much done. Started November, 2019
- Arkansas River Pullover – 1/3 done. Started November, 2019
- Gilda – 1/3 done. Started December, 2019
- Julaften Mitts – One cuff of one mitt done. Started December 2019
- Stained Glass Cowl – Not much done. Started September, 2016
- Leftovers Cowl – 1/4 done. Started February, 2015
- Stargazing MKAL Lace Shawl – Not much done. Started December 1, 2017
- Brickless – Not much done. Started October, 2017
- Cedar Pullover – 1/3 done. Started December, 2019. I had initially made this list and planned to start it in January, 2020 but couldn’t wait!
Wow!!! You DO have a lot of knitting to finish, don’t you? You must have lots of knitting needles!!
You make me look good. ? Mine are quilts instead of knitting, though.
Vicky in Bama says
I will say Judy wtg at least you have started things instead of just leaving them in the thinking about doing it stage. I have way to many sewing as well as crocheting projects in the ufo stage.
Nelle Coursey says
But if you look at this closely, there are a lot of these you started in November of this year so you can’t technically say those are old ones. Yes I know, I am making excuses for you!! But you will get them all done!
Susan Nixon says
Everything in its own time, right? =)
Wow that’s a lot of UFO’s. I’m now feeling slightly pleased with myself since I don’t have that many but you did finish more projects than I have this year. Good luck with all your projects next year. I’ll enjoy reading about how you get on.
I want your secret for time travel…you started the last project in January, 2020, and it’s 1/3 done? I could get more accomplished if could do that. LOL 🙂
Judy Laquidara says
I had been working on that list for a while and had planned to start Cedar Pullover after the first of the year but couldn’t wait and started it early last week and didn’t change the date! I wish I could time travel . . or maybe I don’t.