Sunday evening I put down the knitting and soaked and blocked the test knit for Laura Aylor that I had finished.
You can see near the bottom of the back where the pins kinda snagged the yarn. I was using the Knitter’s Pride blocking pins (the comb type with 8 pins) and they snagged the fabric. Maybe it’s the cotton content but I’m not real happy with that. I think the snags will wear themselves back to normal.
I am so happy with this sweater. The yarn is lightweight (DK) and the content is wool, cotton, linen and silk. It doesn’t feel too heavy and it doesn’t feel too light. The sweater is a good fit. I can wear a tank under it . . or not.
As soon as the pattern is available for purchase, I’ll share the link.