It’s been a while since I shared new patterns that have caught my attention. Many of these I’ve mentioned and a few of them I’ve already started.
Many of these patterns are free. I don’t think I was specifically looking for free patterns but maye there have been quite a few of them released recently. Always check to be sure they’re still free before “purchasing”.
Since I’ve added doll clothes to my library, I’ve listed the human patterns and doll patterns separately. Most of the doll clothes are for 18″ dolls.
- Bird on the Briar – free. This is a shawl pattern and it is charted only (not much written info).
- Notched Hem Tank Top – free.
- Soldotna Top – I’ve definitely mentioned this one and would like to start it soon.
- Damask – Shawl
- Land and Sea – free cardigan. This is a fade type project, though it could certainly be made with one colored yarn or even striped.
- Hokorobu – free fingerless mitts.
- Ludisia – free wrap/shawl. I’m working on this one now.
- Pizza Party Socks – free socks with a bit of colorwork.
- Ol’ Reliable Top Down Socks – free socks.
- Djamila – Colorwork cardigan or pullover.