It’s been a while since I shared new pattern finds.
- Vairisle – I talked about this one yesterday but it’s such a neat pattern, I wanted it to be on the list.
- Arata – Jennifer Steingass currently has a coupon code for a discount on her patterns. Check to be sure . . it’s down in the pattern description.
- Silver Forest – Another Jennifer Steingass pattern.
- Wildwood Shawl – This looks very wearable and since the colors don’t even have to match, I can have fun with this one.
- Sanibel Tee – I need summer knitted tops. My friend, Karen, is making this one now.
- Honeycomb Tee – Another summer tee and another recommendation from Karen.
- Gleipnir – A pretty lace scarf and it’s free at the current time.
- Boogaloo Shawl – Another three color shawl. This one by Ambah O’Brien.
That should be enough patterns to keep me busy for a while!