Another week has gone by. That happens so quickly! Vince and I spent 15 minutes last night debating whether today was Thursday or Friday. Time flies when you’re having fun.
Patterns I Added:
- Longline Cardigan – This looks like the perfect cardigan! Fingering weight so it would be lightweight. Looks easy to make. In fact, it looks like a lot of mindless knitting.
- Dryad – Even though I have more shawl patterns than I’ll ever make, I can’t pass up a beautiful shawl pattern.
- Are Ewe Feeling Sheepish – Not sure I’ll use the actual pattern as I think there are better written patterns (no schematic or measurements given) but I wanted to use her sheep graph and it was only fair to buy the pattern if I’m going to use her design.
- Mirri Mittens – These look cure and are fingering weight, which is a good weight for fingerless mitts. I’m a big fan of fingerless mitts, even though for so long I thought they were kinda useless.
- Madelinetosh Vintage in Cosmic Wonder Dust to make a sheep cardi for me.
Yarn That Arrived:
Mostly yarn shown above that was ordered last week:
Six skeins of Malabrigo Mechita in Azul Profundo for Longline Cardi.
One skein each of Sugar Plum and Tart in Madelinetosh Eyre Light for making Headlands.
Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok for possibly using to make Veronika – 15 skeins.
Six skeins of Madelinetosh Twist Light for Andrea Mowry’s upcoming mystery fade project.
Madelinetosh Vintage for Addie’s Kid Ewe Knot sweater.
Projects I Worked On:
Drachenfels – finished and shown below.
Reciprocate – finished and shown below.
Kid Ewe Knot for Addie:
Knitting Plans for this Week:
- Get started on Veronika.
- Get started on Are Ewe Feeling Sheepish.
- Joji’s Fall KAL starts September 1 so I need to spend some time getting all my yarn wound.
- Get the yarn wound for What the Fade which starts August 31.
Please share your knitting report with us!