Drachenfels is done except for the bind off. I forgot to say this in my previous posts but the pattern is written for sport weight yarn but I used fingering weight and went down to size 3.5 mm needles and the size/design worked fine. I’m using 5 mm for the I-cord bind off because I tend to pull my I-cords a little tight.
The I-cord bind off takes forever so I figured it would be a good thing to work on at my knitting group this week.
I’m going to absolutely love wearing this shawl. I think it will look good with blacks, grays, browns . . pretty much anything.
Once I get the binding done, and get it blocked, I’ll take better pictures and provide finished measurements, as well as yardage used.