Over on ESK’s Ravelry page, they’re having voting for the Sweater Free-For-All KAL. I’m not asking you to vote for mine, by clicking the “agree” button, which happens to be post #38 by the way.
What I am asking you to do is go to the page on Ravelry – this link might get you there or you might have to be a member, I don’t know . . but look at all the gorgeous sweaters. I love making sweaters and these are some of the ones I can’t wait to make:
- #3 – I really want to make that one for Vince. I just bought the pattern and now have to decide what yarn I would use.
- #6 – I actually have the pattern and probably the yarn to make this one.
- #7 – I’ve made that pattern but love the stripes.
- #15 – That looks so warm and cozy and maybe quick to make.
- #16 – Love these cables.
- #18 – Not sure I would make it but I love these stripes.
- #24 – This one looks warm too and it’s knit with bulky yarn so it should go quickly.
- #25 – This one looks fun! I have the pattern and plenty of Wollmeise yarn so I need to make that one.
- #43 – I come back to this pattern over and over. Something draws me in but I think the collar might be why I haven’t bought the pattern yet.
- #44 – This is a pattern I’ve had for years. This one looks so pretty . . I think I need to do it!
There are lots of sweaters I want to make. Don’t you think we should move some place that has more winter? Good! I’ll tell Vince you agree with me.