This pattern is really calling my name! It’s Wanderling by Isabell Kraemer and I love her patterns. I had already ordered yarn for it but I’m not sure that’s what I want to use. I think I want it to be darker . . more “rustic” looking. With Camp Loopy going on . . no, the June project is not finished but it’s almost finished, I can’t order yarn so I have two choices:
- Wait and see what the August project is going to be and maybe I can order yarn and make Wanderling for the third project.
- Find some stash yarn that works.
The problems are:
- I want to make it NOW!
- There are too many other projects started and not finished (The color block shell for Laura, the Vitamin D for my friend from her llama yarn, and Nicole’s Blue Sand Cardigan).
- I just don’t have sweater quantities of yarn in my ‘not assigned to anything’ stash.
- There are beets that need to be pickled!
This morning I dug out the Bugga tub and dug through there. This really needs 4 skeins of Bugga . . 3 would just so barely make it that I would be afraid to start it with 3 older skeins because I couldn’t get a perfect match if I needed a 4th skein.
There are three skeins of the lime green and three skeins of the pinky purple (Love Bug). There’s always the yarn I got specifically for Wanderling.
What should I do?
- Start Wanderling, using the salmon colored Mrs. Crosby yarn when I finish the June Camp Loopy project.
- Wait and see what the August Camp Loopy project will be and order more yarn.
- Get over it! Finish up the other sweater projects before starting anything other than Camp Loopy projects.
Just for the record, I’m not bound by your votes. I can still do what I want! 🙂