I was tempted to write this post before the mail lady arrived but I guess it all evens out in the end. What didn’t get reported this week will get reported next week.
Here’s what arrived:
- 2 skeins of Rowan DK in Ochre to finish Nicole’s Blue Sand.
- 1 skein of Rowan DK in Cut Grass to finish Nicole’s Blue Sand.
- 1 skein of Rowan DK in Clementine to finish Nicole’s Blue Sand.
That yarn has been discontinued and I was getting scared I was going to run out so I got it while I could find it. If I don’t use it all, maybe I’ll have enough to make a sweater for Addie and they can match.
- 1 skein Madelinetosh DK in Ember
- 2 skeins Madelinetosh DK in Stovepipe
- 3 skeins Madelinetosh DK in Night Bloom
- 2 skeins Madelinetosh DK in Maple Leaf
I already told you what all that was for .. it was due to a yarn shift and making 2 different sweaters from the yarn for one.
- 7 skeins Dream in Color Classy in Chameleon
You know there’s a reason I bought this too! I love the old Dream in Color Classy and they’ve changed it to a new “softer” yarn. After my bad pilling experience with a soft yarn and discussion with the dyer, I try to stay away from “soft”. I love this cardigan. It’s Persistence is the Key and that pretty much sums up life around here. I wanted to make it and I think DIC Classy (old) is the perfect yarn and what color would be more perfect than this green? So .. I bought it while I could!
Here’s how it all got paired up.
For my Blue Sand:
For Kynance Cove:
I could be losing any hope of using more than I buy this year but . . I’ve used a lot of yarn in Nicole’s sweater so when I finish that, it’s going to help a lot!
Used this Week: 0 skeins
Used since 1/1/2014: 22 skeins
Added this week: 19 skeins
Added since 1/1/21014: 95 skeins
Net Used since 1/1/2014: 75 skeins (red means I’ve added more than I’ve used)