I’ve followed Stephanie O’Dea’s blog for quite a while and her recipes are consistently good and have been some of my most successful crockpot dishes. I have her other books but this new one just arrived this week. It’s 365 Slow Cooker Suppers. I haven’t made anything from it and have only read through about 20 pages of recipes and there are some excellent recipes in there.
It looks so good, I ordered a copy for Nicole. I can’t decide what to make first. In the running are:
- Spice Rubbed Pork Roast – page 225
- Peanut Butter Thai Pork – page 220
- Tamales in Corn Husks – page 180
- Chinese Pot Roast with Snow Peas – page 152
- Hungarian Chicken – page 117
- Honey-Lime Chicken Soft Tacos – page 115
Yes, I opened the book and went backwards towards the front on the pages I had marked. I haven’t seen a single recipe in there that I don’t want to try and that’s pretty unusual for me.
This book gets a thumbs up from me!