Thank goodness the yarn I ordered for Agata didn’t arrive because who knew that to get to Texas from California, the post office would send it to Puerto Rico, but that seems to be where my box of yarn is vacationing! I guess it doesn’t matter .. this week . . next week . . what’s the difference? It will get here some time . . I hope!
There were a few additions. This is exactly how it was with fabric 10 years or so ago. I just can’t stop clicking on those yarn shop buttons. I am thinking about it .. thinking that whatever I add goes onto the yarn report, and I’d like to hope that has slowed the buying but this past week was a total failure in the stashbusting efforts.
1. Monday’s Delivery – These were from The Loopy Ewe.
- Fabled Fibers/Novel – the color is Oxidize. This is a new yarn for The Loopy Ewe and the Novel comes 600 yards per skein. I like that for some of the shawl projects.
- Dream in Color/Classy – the color is Chocolate Night. These three are for my Fourth Quarter Challenge.
- The Loopy Ewe/Solid Series – the two on the right are for my rabbits that I already mentioned.
2. Thursday’s Delivery – The bottom 8 from Eat, Sleep Knit and the top two from The Loopy Ewe.
- At the top, the pink, gold and green skein is Lorna’s Laces Solemate and that’s my prize from Camp Loopy. The blue one is Fable Fibers in Pacific.
- At the bottom, those are all Bugga. The colors, left to right, are 17 Year Cicada (2), Frog Legged Beetle (2), Flamboyant Cuttlefish (1), Box Jellyfish (2) and Blue Tuxedo Urchin.
Used this Week: 0 skeins
Used since mid-August: 6.25 skeins
Added this Week: 16 skeins
Added since mid-August: 46 skeins
Net Used since mid-August : 39.75 skeins
I am definitely going the wrong direction and fear I am digging a hole so deeply that I cannot get back to positive numbers by the end of this year.