There are enough of you who are interested in doing the scrappy challenge with me that I will make it a blog project.
Here’s how it will work:
- On the 2nd of each month, I will post a block, along with some ideas for completed projects. Only the instructions for the block will be provided. You may make the block larger or smaller if you wish.
- Make 1 block and use it as a hot pad, make 3 or 4 and use them as a table runner, make a few more and make a lap quilt . . make as many as you want to make.
- Use your scraps to make as many blocks as you want or as many as you have time to make.
- On the 26th of each month, I will post a “Call to Action” which will mean it’s time to stop working on blocks and get the project finished. It would be nice if the projects were finished . . as in quilted and bound, but let’s at least try to have the top completed, even if it isn’t quilted and bound. One of my goals is to end up with no additional UFO’s at the end of 2014.
- On the last day of the month, I will post a link box so you can link up to share your projects. I will ask that only projects made using the block for that month be linked.
Anything I left out?
I will add a box in my sidebar so you can click on it at any time and get back to this page.
Links will not be active until the blog posts have been made.
January Completed Projects
February Completed Projects
March Completed Projects
April Completed Projects
May Completed Projects
June Completed Projects
July Completed Projects
August Completed Projects
September Completed Projects
October Completed Projects
November Completed Projects
December Completed Projects