Got everything on the list done. Even made a cracker pie and that wasn’t on my list. That’s the beauty of making a list and checking it twice . . oh, wait! That’s Santa . . not Judy! Had I not made that list and posted it, I would have given up on about Border #5 on Loose Change and I would have stopped with the binding when it was pinned on and not yet sewed down.
But, because I told you I was going to do it all . . I did it all.
1. The order for yarn and needles is in my shopping cart. Have not yet placed the order but I suppose I will do that . . maybe not. I did find some needles that will work and I may try some yarn I have here before ordering more. We’ll see how much will power I have between now and bed time.
2. Loose Change Borders – all are added. I can hardly wait to quilt this one. Binding will be the same purple fabric as the narrow border.
3. Chicken is done but I’ll spare you the ugly cooked chicken picture. Gumbo is started.
4. Chili is made and we had it for dinner and it was good!
5. Black Friday is trimmed and binding is on. I think I’ll bind this one by hand because the outer border is scrappy and with that black binding . . what color thread would I use? I don’t mind doing one by hand every now and then.
I like this quilt! If you see a mistake in those blocks, please don’t tell me now. After posting the picture with the blocks turned wrong, I’m kinda paranoid about this one.