I’ve divided October/Socktoberfest into quarters. I tried to keep up by doing 1/4 of my goal each quarter.
Here’s what I did:
- I finished the dark blue socks.
- The turquoise socks . . I would have finished but I lost them. They’re probably snuggled up with my iPod that I can’t find. I need another couple of hours and they’ll be finished but . . that’s when/if I find them.
- The pink striped socks – finished the pair.
- The darker pink – one sock is done, the other sock is 1/2 done.
- The green socks – never got started.
I suppose I could have done more but with the quilting and the trips . . I just didn’t get more done. I had fun and I do have 2 new pairs of finished socks.